Agoura Sash & Doors Manufacturer Partners
We offer the finest door, window and hardware proudcts
Agoura Sash & Doors offers products for homes ranging from affluent, to budget consciencesous. Our manufacturing partnerships are carefully chosen to assure our customers they are getting the best quality and value for the project and budget.
Just some of our Window manufacturers:
Home offices don’t have to look dark, gloomy or boring. Brighten them up with art and accessories to make them look professional and pleasing to the eyes. Here are a few ways to bring style to your office.
1) Mix up the patterns. Choosing one pattern can become boring after awhile. So mix up the pattern style, such as choosing patterns and prints together, to give the space a more designer feeling.
2) Brighten up the bare wall. You’ll always have that one wall that begs to become an accent feature. Break out the bright colors and eclectic art pieces to wow clients who come to your office.
3) Show you are a business owner. Rich dark colors, leather furniture, plants and paintings can make an office feel as if you are in charge of your business life. This design features less accessories and focuses more on unique artwork
4) Make your business into artwork. Displaying your work on the walls not only gives people a chance to see what tools and products you offer, it can also liven up the space.
For more information about home doors and windows in California, please contact Agoura Sash & Door located in Westlake Village at 805-409-4606.
Sometimes changing a room’s window treatments is all it takes to give the space a fresh new look. Adding a bamboo Roman shade to your windows will create a simple look, while adding a subtle amount of color to the room. There are many different benefits to installing bamboo Roman shades, including privacy and theme.
Here are some of the top benefits of installing bamboo Roman shades to you windows:
- Gives complete privacy from the outside
- Allows enough light to brighten a room
- Offers shade and protection from direct sunlight on patios and sunrooms
- Made to be door-length or customized to fit any window size
- Used as kitchen enclosures
- Creates an Asian-inspired look to a room
- Creates a sense of color balance within a space
- Made from bamboo to mirror classic wood looks already existing in a space
- Made with tones that complement any shade of wood
For more information about installing classic bamboo Roman shades contact Agoura Sash & Door for all of your door and window design needs. We have everything you need including hardware (including doorknobs), molding and accessories.
Contact Agoura Sash & Door for more information!
Dress up your beautiful new windows with a trendy valance. No, we don’t mean the one that hung in your grandmother’s kitchen. It undoubtedly included pictures of fruit and vegetables depicted in various shades of orange, green and yellow.
What you should do is seek inspiration from some of the hottest interior designers who are finding fresh, new ways to decorate rooms using valances. Here are some ideas from HGTV:
Bright and Cheery
Use coordinating fabric to cover a wooden cornice. The result is utterly modern and allows you plenty of creativity and flexibility.
Sleek and Simple
Oftentimes less is more, especially in kitchens and baths. A very simple valance that stretches the length of the window and includes no fullness is a great way to add a pop of color to a room without adding unnecessary clutter to the room.
Texture and Style
It’s remarkably easy to add texture to a room using a valance. Use a fabric that has a raised pattern to add interest and detail to your windows.
Sophisticated and Graceful
Silk fabric draped across the top of your windows can add elegance to almost any room. Fringe and tassels work here too.
The first step is getting new windows. Contact Agoura Sash & Door in Westlake Village to discuss whether vinyl, wood, aluminum windows or another type best meet the needs of California homeowners.
Just as dramatic lighting fixtures change the look and feel of rooms, giving your window treatments trendy updates create the atmosphere you want. Your choice of draperies, shades or other trendy updates is a fun, creative project. Enjoy the journey and the destination.
Your window treatments transform rooms from potentially boring to stunning personal statements. Here are some ideas from HGTV.
- Use elegant, neutral but simple, looks for windows.
- Consider dramatic color splashes in some rooms.
- Choose bold contrasting draperies or shades in contemporary rooms.
- Combine different designs of window treatments.
- Use shades of blue to create cool, contemporary looks.
- Let your innovation and creativity shine–don’t be shy.
- Combine shades and blinds to add warmth.
- Don’t cover windows if you don’t want to; just accessorize.
- Consider simple trendy updates–complexity not necessary.
- Install creative valances for different looks.
For more ideas about trendy updates of your window treatments, contact Agoura Sash & Door. We’ve been helping Conejo Valley homeowners with windows, doors and interior designs for over 25 years. Visit our design showroom to learn what many of your neighbors already know, Agoura Sash & Door is the top choice of Conejo Valley homeowners to make unique design statements. Come see us today.
Are you the type of person who likes to take on do-it-yourself projects? If so, then you may constantly find yourself looking for new and fun projects to try out at your own home. Of course, you want a project that will not only be fun to take on, but that will boost the aesthetic appeal and value of your home in the process.
Create Your Own Window Cornice
Spruce up the look of the windows in your home by constructing your own hand-painted window cornices. This can be done by simply taking measurements of your current windows, choosing a durable lumber, and cutting to fit the length and width. Measure and attach trim around the edges for extra flair, prime, and paint any color you desire. Then, use a basic wall mount and screws to secure the cornice above your window. This project is both cheap and easy!
Regardless of what you are looking for when it comes to different types of DIY projects, you can find the French doors and windows you need to make your home look great at Agoura Sash & Door. Contact them today to find out more about the types of windows, interior doors, and entry doors they have to offer.
Are you in need of new windows at your home? If so, then you may be wondering where to find the highest quality windows for the most reasonable prices. Fortunately, if great deals on durable, beautiful windows is what you are looking for, you do not need to look any further than Agoura Sash & Door. Here, we offer a wide variety of windows to choose from. No matter what look you are trying to achieve at your home, you can find what you are looking for.
Give your home a traditional, elegant appearance that can’t be beat with new wood windows. These are durable and will add to both the exterior and interior aesthetic appeal of your home. All they require is a little bit of maintenance and care over time.
Vinyl and Aluminum Windows
If you are looking for a durable window that requires very little maintenance, then vinyl is a great choice for you. This material is lightweight yet can withstand even more severe weather situations. Plus, these will look great at your home. For a cheaper lightweight alternative, consider aluminum instead of vinyl windows.
No matter what you’re looking for in terms of replacement windows at your home, be sure to check out Agoura Sash & Door.
There’s nothing more exciting than when a new product hits the market that will make a homeowner’s life so much easier. Here at Agoura Sash & Door, we are proud to present the new windows with shades from Marvin.
Toss out the old and bulky shades and get the beautiful fabric shades that fit perfectly in your window. These shades are integrated into the window, so you won’t have to deal with listening to the annoying tapping of the shades against the window sill when the wind is blowing. Available in several different colors, the shades can be pulled open from the top or button as they match perfectly into the design of your windows. You’ll be amazed at how easy it is to install these windows into your home.
Get more information about this new product by visiting Agoura Sash & Door, or give us at Agoura Sash & Door a call for pricing and more details about these innovate windows and shades at 805-409-4606. Fall in love with the new look of your room with Marvin’s windows with shades.
Thinking of using Milgard Windows for an upcoming home improvement project? If you are, you may want to consider purchasing them now before a major price increase occurs.
The manufacturers of Milgard Windows announced that there will be another price increase on the windows and accessories they manufacturer. This means that you – the consumer – will have to pay the difference if you purchase them after the price increase.
The price increase goes into effect March 1, 2014. Any windows purchased before that date will be at the lower price and not impact what could essentially be a 5% increase in price.
Interested in taking advantage of this great opportunity to purchase high-quality, energy efficient Milgard Windows, then let Agoura Sash & Door, Inc. help you. We have sales associates waiting to help you find whatever Milgard Windows you need to complete your home improvement project.
Call us, visit our website, or stop by our showroom in Westlake Village, California for help purchasing Milgard Windows before the price increase on March 1, 2014.
Window treatments can wake up your design scheme. Here are a few ideas:
- Love Your Length – Let your sheer curtains drape the floor.
- The Painter in You – Use blank shades as a backdrop for a painting.
- Pattern Pizzazz – Use a patterned shade or curtain in soft colors.
- Shade Craze – Dress up your roller shade with different textures.
- Wow with White – White spaces pop with unique window treatments.
- Drapes – Customize your drapes with added fabrics in different colors or a nice trim.
- Dramatic Statements – Use floor-to-ceiling sheers in bold colors.
- Secret Seating – A chaise and window treatment creates a new space.
- Switcheroo – Valance treatments are classy and cute.
- Fabric Fakery – Use fabric to make a frame for your curtain panels.
- Reuse – Turn your favorite curtains into window shades.
- Plain no more – Add trim, ribbon or other items to a neutral curtain.
- Blind barrier – Use sheers or curtains half-way to cover your blinds.
- Fantastic Fantasy – Use sheers as a statement piece.
- Dress it Up – Add ruffles or lace to regular panels for a new look.
For more tips on beautiful windows, contact Agoura Sash & Door.
A window box planter can add immeasurable beauty to the exterior of your Los Angeles-area home. Even the simplest of homes can be enhanced by the cascade of colors that come from beautiful flowers resting on their window sills. Many types of windows would could benefit from a window box planter, including bay windows and casement windows. Try to choose window-box styles that complement your home’s windows and architecture.
To build your window box planter, check out the basic steps below:
- Cut the back, the bottom and the sides of the boards from 3/4" cedar or redwood.
- Mount and drill holes in the front and back pieces in order to create your box, eventually butt-joining the ends and gluing all of the joints.
- Cut out three brackets, and paint the entire box in the color of your choice.
- Add the bracket onto the bottom of the planter.
- Add in the molding, shaping quarter-round molding so that it works with the opening.
- Hang up the box, and plant your blooms!
Check out Agoura Sash & Door for a wide variety of beautiful window options. Your gorgeous floral exterior awaits.
When it comes to your home, half of how great it looks (or doesn’t look!) comes from the lighting involved. During the day, the light coming into your home can have a major effect on how a room is seen and even how the furnishings look. A room that is great looking under artificial lights can seem dreary and unfriendly under natural light. Putting in new windows, windows that let in light can totally change the look and feel of what would otherwise be a room mostly used at night. If you want to get the best value out of your home, you want to be comfortable in it all the time.
This type of upgrade is great for homeowners who want to make their homes more open and airy, but for developers and home resellers, new windows can make the difference between making a great profit on an investment property or being stuck with a home nobody wants. Working with the experts at Agoura Sash & Door in the Ventura, Santa Barbara and Los Angeles areas will enable you to come up with great design ideas to lighten up a room and to create a home that anyone will love.
The summer is the perfect time for home improvement projects and doors and windows are a great way to renovate a home without having to spend a substantial amount of money. Agoura Sash & Door offers a comprehensive selection of windows and doors to suit any home or décor, and at competitive prices. There are great summer rebates available this year at Agoura Sash & Door for those who want to design and renovate on a budget. New doors and windows have been found to be one of the home renovations with the highest return on investment when selling or appraising a home.
Those interested in improving the heating or cooling in their home should consider installing insulating windows, and those who are concerned about privacy can consider more secure front entrance and back entrance doors. There are windows and doors to suit any need and desire at Agoura Sash & Door, and these summer rebate prices will not last throughout the year. Those in Westlake Village, California can take advantage of our comprehensive show room to view our exceptional pieces.
For more information about great summer rebates on windows and doors contact Agoura Sash & Door.
From the classic American colonial styles popular during the birth of this country to the opulent, rich flourishes of the French, 18th century style provides a wealth of inspiration ideas for your doors and windows.
If you are looking to capture the sumptuous charm of the 18th century, one of the most important details to achieve this look will be the molding and arch design of your doors and windows. The 18th century is famous for trumeau panels, an elaborate molding originally adorning mirrors of this era. A trumeau panel can be used to evoke the 18th century over windows and doors; they frequently feature decorative garland designs. Scroll moldings were also very popular during this century and can range from very simple scroll work to elegant, elaborate custom designs. Today’s modern materials for outdoors are perfect for capturing the opulent designs of the 18th century, while offering resistance to the elements.
Serving Ventura, Los Angeles and Santa Barbara counties, Agoura Sash and Door can help you design and select materials that match your vision. Agoura Sash and Door will help you design a home that would make Marie Antoinette proud, contact them today!
Changing the window and door design of a home requires some knowledge and understanding about the styles that work best with the house. The types of windows that are ideal for homes in Ventura County are not always the simplest looks.
There are many types of windows available. Among the styles that homeowners might consider are:
- Casement windows are the traditional crank style window, available in various exterior colors and wood interiors, and many manufactures will offer an array of styles and might include weather performance.
- Double hung windows vary in size, color hardware options, and can be used for replacement windows for older double hung sash windows.
- Gliding windows are found in many homes today, they are not only economical but they are also easy to use. They come in many styles and colors, and can be made of vinyl, wood, fiberglass, or aluminum.
- Awning windows are hinged at the top or bottom allowing for either a ‘push out’ or ‘crank out’ option. This style window is available in wood, vinyl, wood-clad, and aluminum.
Every home in Westlake Village will look best with a different window style because of the house. Before installing any new windows, consider the style of home. A Spanish-style house will look best with more traditional windows while a modern home will look better with large, sleek styles.
Putting in new windows can be an exciting time, but only when the right style is found. To get personalized advice on the best style of a Los Angeles or Ventura County home, contact Agoura Sash & Door.
We have an entire page dedicated to Milgard Windows & Doors that includes:
- Milgard Inspiration Center: Here you can upload a photo of your home and see what it would look like with new windows and doors.
- Reviews about Agoura Sash & Doors that Milgard has collected about our service from actual customers.
- Great videos that beautifully present many of the great features and looks of Milgard Windows and Doors
In a business climate characterized by change, Vent Vue Window Products Co., Inc. has remained at the forefront of the Los Angeles window and door industry by focusing on quality and service while keeping abreast of market trends.
Today – over 65 years after the Kolbe brothers began their venture – premium quality window and door products bearing their family name are distributed across the country as well as internationally.
Andersen Corporation is an international enterprise employing over 9,000 people at more than 20 locations with headquarters in Bayport, Minnesota, a 2.8 million-square-foot facility that covers 65 acres. Andersen annually manufactures more than six million wood windows and doors, with sales worldwide.
Eagle Window & Door Manufacturing, Inc., a susidiary of Andersen Corporation, manufactures a complete line of high-quality aluminum-clad windows and doors. E-Series/Eagle® windows and doors are a part of the new Andersen® Architectural Collection – an industry-leading, innovative approach to windows and doors that’s based not on the type of window or door, but rather on the style of home you want to create.
Windsor Windows & Doors has a rich tradition, starting with small beginnings in central Iowa and later becoming a part of the Woodgrain Millwork family. Along the way, we’ve never lost focus on the things that matter most to our customers; quality, product selection, service and value.
JELD-WEN employs more than 20,000 people worldwide and has manufacturing and distribution locations across the United States and in more than 20 countries.
Legendary Simonton quality continues to be recognized throughout the industry and is evident in the numerous industry awards Simonton has received.
Visit This Manufacturer
Paramount windows and doors allow you to experience the world around you with the quality and beauty that has come to define our products over the past six decades.
Starting from a garage in 1980, two brothers, Don and Dan Smith, who were both raised in the construction business, developed a niche in the Conejo Valley. That niche was to provide excellence in finish carpentry for custom homes and high end production housing. With their knowledge of the trade, as well as networking with builders and developers, and a little luck, Smith Bros, Finish Carpentry grew to over 80 employees today. We now cover all over the Southern California area.
JT Windows, Inc. was founded in 1978 as the original creators of the Wood Garden Window. As the popularity of this pioneering new product grew, it allowed JT Windows to continually add additional products to its offerings. On time delivery, quality, attention to detail and customer service became our trademarks.
Silver Line by Andersen offers the energy saving, high quality windows you want in your home.
ABS is the nation’s premier door, frame, and hardware supplier. We can provide our customers with the complete opening package including doors, frames,and hardware. We also supply a complete line of quality window and mill work products
Hurd wood windows and doors are custom made with careful attention to every detail of fit and finish. You’ll appreciate our distinctive designs, limitless options and our total commitment to one, critical ideal: Perfection.