The Best 4th Of July Festivities
The 4th of July is just around the corner! How are you planning to celebrate? If your day is not already filled with backyard barbecues and pool parties, you should take advantage of some of the great patriotic celebrations in the local area.
To celebrate America’s 239th birthday, check out some of these 4th of July events.
- Enjoy America’s Pastime: Head to Borchard Community Center to to watch the the home run derby. Each batter gets ten outs, and those who get the most home runs will get plaques and bragging rights. Come down to watch hitters smash it out of the park.
- Go For A Dip: Want to beat the summer heat? We have good news! The Conejo Creek Recreation and Park District and City of Thousand Oaks have teamed up to arrange free swimming at several of our local high schools.
- Party With Your Community: Beginning at 5:00 p.m., Janss Marketplace will come alive from music with a live DJ and lots of family friendly games. If you are still enjoying the fun at Janss at 9:00 p.m., do not worry! This is a great place to catch the fireworks.
- Enjoy The Music: At Conejo Community Park, the Conejo Pops Orchestra will be offering a free concert from 5:00-7:00 p.m.
- Marvel At The Fireworks: Of course, no 4th of July would be complete without fireworks. At 9:00 p.m., the Conejo Recreation and Park District and City of Thousand Oaks 4th of July Annual Fireworks Spectacular will be launch from the hill behind the Hillcrest Center of the Arts.
Happy 4th of July! From all of us at Agoura Sash & Door, we wish you a safe and fun weekend!