While many of the pieces in your home may be convenient, they have likely been following you around over the years, aging with you. Compiled is a list of 6 items you must toss out as soon as you turn thirty, maybe even 25:
- While you may be reliving your college days with this artifact, it is time to toss out the futon.
- All of your temporary, plastic furniture pieces must be gone once you move into a house.
- While television stands may serve functional purposes, they are not aesthetically pleasing. It is time to permanently fixate your television to your walls.
- Any art without a frame must go. Likewise, any old movie posters should be tossed as well.
- Do you still think that florescent floor lamp looks good in your living room? Think again, it is time to toss it!
- If you have been using a “Bed in a Bag” for a few years now, it is time to invest in some bedding that treats your body well.
With huge selections on doors and windows, Agoura Sash & Door can help you transform your home into a luxurious space. Contact us today for a consultation.