The heat and humidity of Summer may make you want to put off your cleaning until the Spring. These simple tips can help you get your summer cleaning done without a sweat so you can kick your feet up and enjoy the cool breeze instead of spring cleaning.
- To get rid of pesky mold and mildew from humidity, keep your bathroom fan running 30 minutes after your showers.
- Use nylon mats in front of your doorway to stop dirt from entering your household.
- Keep your windows and mirrors clean the easy way. Give them a quick wipe down weekly using wet wipes.
- Soap residue on your bathroom is a pain. Experiment with different soaps and shampoos to see which ones are better for your shower.
- Put filters over your windows to keep pesky dust from coming in.
- Extra liners at the bottom of your trash can will keep your trash from leaking and stinking up your kitchen!
With a full selection of windows and doors, Agoura Sash & Door can help you fix up your home or home office. Contact us today for a consultation.