Replacing your old windows with something modern and higher quality is one of the best things you can do for your Southern California home.
Enjoy these benefits
- Greater Energy Efficiency: Today’s windows helps keep the cold or heat outside and the AC or warmth inside much better than windows from earlier construction.
- Greater Safety & Security: New replacement windows provide much better structural stability with more difficult latching which make it more difficult for the bad guys to get in.
- Less Noise: Imagine closing your windows and locking out the noise of street traffic, neighbors and other ambient noise. Today’s windows provide much better noise insulation.
- Increased Beauty: New windows add so much curb appeal and overall improved appearance.
- Increase Your Home’s Value: New windows are one of the smartest investments to add great value to your home.
Every window style has its pros and cons. For example, double hungs are easy to open and close but over time the counterbalance springs can wear out so occasional maintenance is required. Contact us or visit our showroom so we can help you choose the right style for your house.
Don’t see the style you want or need? We can also custom design your new windows based on specialty styles and shapes like bay & bow, geometric (circular, half circle, etc), and jalousie.
Replacement Windows Photo Gallery
Window Brands We Sell
Visit our showroom in Westlake Village, CA to discover the many different window brands we are authorized to sell as a dealer. Don’t see a particular manufacturer below? We can still help you. Just ask a sales representative or contact us.
While many window companies are simply distributors of someone else’s products, Milgard is a vertically integrated window and patio door manufacturer. They make their own insulated glass units. They produce their own vinyl components. They make their own fiberglass frames.
Simonton Windows & Doors is part of Ply Gem, an industry leading manufacturer of exterior home building products. The Simonton portfolio of products includes 12 different window and patio door lines with varying structural and stylistic features.
For over 115 years, Andersen drives to make windows that are different and better. They pioneer new products, set higher standards for the entire industry and, have become America’s premier window manufacturer.
Known to challenge industry standards, Marvin strives to push design to its limits in aesthetics, function and durability. Their windows and doors are preferred for new construction, remodels and replacement projects when compromise isn’t an option.
Architects and discerning individuals who take building to new levels turn to Kolbe for professional-grade windows and doors that are built to higher standards. They look to Kolbe for innovation, distinctive options and custom solutions
Fleetwood manufactures modern style windows and doors for elite luxury homes. While others make good products faster, Fleetwood’s mission is to build it better with quality similar to fine furniture.
Windsor Windows & Doors builds value into each product to provide the best windows and doors for your budget. They offer 4 distinct product lines to help architects and homebuilders tackle a diverse array of applications.
JELD-WEN is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of reliable windows, exterior doors, interior doors and related building products . They have been an ENERGY STAR® Partner since 1998.